My Spring Style

March 25, 2017
Spring has finally started and to be honest I've never been so excited about spring ever  before in those 17 years I've been on this planet.
I miss the summer, the feeling of freedom, holidays and heat. For me Spring means preparing for summer which I lately do much with "fashion". I really like working with clothes and create my own style and now temperature finally increases again, I can finally wear my favorite things and my favorite jackets.



The style for some girls here sometimes appears to be rather strict. You can even place people in certain groups. The girls aged between 14-18 years (my age) try  to look good every day as hard as they can. This leads to a little bit of trouble in my opninion. There is a certain style or group of girls who look exactly the same, and have exactly the same style. These are so called popular girls usually have too much self-confidence. You can have confidence but these girls are using it wrong.
And then there's me. It sounds clichĆ© but I'm saying the way I am and get my inspiration not from who I see walking down the street, but from an app / website called "We Heart It" (you can find the link to my account at the bottom). I call my style "casual" and a "good try" to be stylish. I also love the colors pink and beige lately.

Below I have listed a few ideas to get inspiration and how to find your style:
-We Heart It
-Pinterest
-YouTube
-Instagram
-online stores
-what celebs wear....


Everyone has their own way to get inspiration and everyone has a preferred app or site.
There are even apps that compose your outfit by uploading photos of your clothes. I once had one on my iPhone, but I forgot its name.
Fashion is actually something where you are free to try whatever you want. It is for everyone and it's your way of dealing with it.

X Myrthe

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.