THE DISNEY TAG

April 18, 2017
Disney is my go to mood booster! When I'm feeling sick or I'm tired, I listen to Disney songs! (I actually listen to them 7/7. When I have some time, I watch Disney movies... when I have the money, my go to theme parc is DisneyLand. My life is all abut Disney. I was born with the songs and I'm 100% sure my family will play a Disney song at my funeral! So that's why I'm doing a Disney Tag today! Enjoy!!!




Favorite Disney movie: I think I'll go for Brave, Tangled, beauty and the beast & The Lion King!

Wich Prince do you prefer?: This is hard... Flyn n Rider (or Eugene Fits Herbert) He's actually not a real prince in the movie, but he's so funny and cool!

Wich Princess do you want to be?: I think Merida because she's so Brave! (obviously) and she fights for her own freedom and that's the personality every woman needs! Or Belle, she sees the good in everyone! (and has brown hair just like me)

Witch who does your personality match?: to be honest, with Rapunzel! She has a dream, like I do and the movie is all about not giving up on what you want in life and she has a lot of mood swings wich I have a lot soooo....

What is your favorite song: I have so many!!! But I go for Belle, Can you feel the love tonight, touch the sky, how do you know & I can go the distance!

Favorite Disney parc?: I've only been to 1 parc, Disney Paris, It's amazing but I guess I would love Disney World Florida more when I've been there (someday).

Wich one of the originals is your favorite?: Belle!!! But Ariel is also an amazing and beautiful princess!


These were the questions! I hope you liked it and yes you may use them for your blog too! :)
X Myrthe

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.