WHY I STARTED THIS BLOG

April 05, 2017
'Why did I started this blog' was a question that flew in my mind a couple of minutes and I'm going to write my thoughts down here. It's actually not a hard question to answer but hard to find the right words to explain it.

I Always want to find a way to be creative or to show the world what I love. I'm a shy and quiet girl that secretly wants to be knowed. It was Always a dream of me to get noticed sometimes even though I know that will never happen to a girl like me.

Speaken of 'a girl like me' sounds kinda negative but it's not if you see it from a different perspective. A girl like me; I honestly don't know who I am. It's a fact that I got a name when I was born and when I ask people, who am I? The answer will for 100% be 'Myrthe'. But hey, what's in a name?
People see me diffrently than I see myself. I see myself as a girl/ young woman who has goals in life and tries to work hard and be kind to the people I want to be kind for.
I'm open minded but I put myself down sometimes.

I don't know if this was me who spoke but couple of weeks ago I opened my mouth to a little boy (actually just 2,5 years younger than me.) We had in a group I was involved in a conversation about a day off while girls have their period. Everyone at the table where girls except for the boy. I said that woman in Belgium these days get paid less that man and that woman may get a day off if (IF) her period was too painfull. Suddenly the boy just said this: "woman are actually made for cleaning the house and do what the man tell them". I was so pissed off at the moment! I don't know but I don't like these kinda boys. I Always want to be kind and want to accept everyones opinion but I just raised my middle finger towards him.
That was the day I was so sure about making and writing this blog. I want to write about what I think, I want to help girl pr woman.

When I was little I used to talk to myself in front of a big mirror and act like I was a YouTube star talking in front of a camera about how to make a bun  or how to put on mascara. Standing in an invisible spotlight was a passion for me but it was litteraly invisible. No one knew I had several dreams. They look so ego, but I just love writing, help girls, explain things and make YouTube video's. I do have a YouTube channel, I love doing those things.

I hope writing this blog will take me on a journey where I can find myself and find who I really am and why the h*ll I'm on this blue little planet. There MUST be a reason.

I live with my parents, little sister, 4 cats, 7 fishes, a black widdow chicken, 6 rabbits and my messy room. I also have a boyfriend so I have anything my heart desires. The last thing I want is a meeting. A meet and greet with myself.


(photo's from myself)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.